Home country: South Korea
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Languages I speak: Korean, English
- Favorite Mizzou tradition: I loved the Tiger Walk event for incoming students. Running through the Columns and getting the Tiger Stripe ice cream truly makes you feel like you are part of Mizzou now!
- Favorite Mizzou Memory: Going to the Kuhlman Court movie night events with my friends has always been a great time to relax and take a break from my studies.
- Favorite coffee/tea shop in Columbia: My favorite place would be Acola Café. It is very spacious and aesthetic, and I personally think they have the best matcha latte! It’s a great place to go hangout with your friends or study together on the weekends.
- Favorite study spot: The engineering building (Lafferre Hall) because they have a lot of nice and large study rooms to study with your friends!
- Why I picked my major: I really enjoyed participating in robotics related classes or activities during my high school years, so I wanted to learn more about that field in depth.