Other Applicants

Returning Students

If you used to be a degree-seeking student at Mizzou but haven’t enrolled in classes for at least one semester, you must apply for re-admission and be approved by your academic unit in order to enroll again. You don’t have to meet any admission requirements to apply for re-admission.

Visiting Students

The visiting student program is for students who wish to earn undergraduate credit without pursuing a degree. As a visiting student, you may not enroll in more than:

  • 18 hours in the fall and spring semesters
  • nine hours in the summer semester

An application fee is required to submit an application.

Mid-Missouri Associated Colleges and Universities (MMACU)

If you are enrolled at an MMACU institution, you may enroll in undergraduate classes at Mizzou.

This will allow you to:

  • take courses not offered at your school
  • avoid scheduling conflicts

Current UMKC, UMSL, or Missouri S&T Students

Students currently enrolled at any of the University of Missouri Schools may take a class at another UM campus through cross-campus enrollment.

Columbia College Registration Agreement

If you are a full-time undergraduate student at Columbia College, you may register to take classes at Mizzou that aren’t offered at your school.

Missouri Online

Missouri Online brings together online education options from all four University of Missouri System universities. Mizzou offers online degrees in several programs and online courses in semester and self-paced independent study formats. You can take classes as a degree-seeking or non-degree-seeking student.

Dual Enrollment

If you are a junior or senior in high school looking to earn college credit, you may be able to enroll in classes at Mizzou. To be eligible for dual enrollment, you must have:

  • good grades
  • at least a 24 ACT score OR
  • at least a 1160 SAT score

To apply for dual enrollment:

  1. Complete the undergraduate application
  2. Complete the dual enrollment form
  3. Submit the dual enrollment form and your high school transcript to our office

Dual enrollment in classes on campus are only available to students who live in Boone County, Missouri. Students outside of Boone County may only enroll in online courses.

Ask a question

Every student has a unique situation, and our admissions staff is ready to help with yours. Submit a question to our general contact form, or find the rep assigned to your area and contact them directly. Either way, we’ll get back to you quickly!