- London to visit world-class museums and study classical art.
- Prague to explore the history and architecture.
- Cape Town to participate in field placements with local health organizations.
- Galapagos Islands to experience the beauty and biodiversity.
- Sydney to intern and gain skills for the global workforce.
Study abroad — which is affordable through financial aid and scholarships applicable to most MU programs — is available:
- during breaks,
- for a summer,
- for a semester, or
- for an academic year.
You can earn credit toward your degree program and lose no time toward graduation.
Get started on your application today.