Home country: Colombia
Major: Psychology, Biology
Languages I speak: English, Spanish, French
- Five words to describe Mizzou: Welcoming, motivating, diverse, community, growth.
- Favorite experiential learning opportunity: Participating in undergraduate research. I feel it has given me a unique opportunity to understand how to apply concepts learned in class to real-life situations and contexts.
- Favorite weekend activity on campus: Taking one of the recreation classes at Mizzou Rec or going to the pool in the Aquatics Center.
- Favorite campus location: Memorial Union. It is a stunning building and a fantastic study spot.
- Favorite eateries in Columbia: Acola Coffee Shop to study and have coffee and Café Berlin for brunch.