Home country: Indonesia
Major: Business and Journalism
Languages I speak: Indonesian, English, Malay
- Favorite class: Principles of Dairy Food Science because I had the opportunity to taste up to 32 milk variances in the lab and got free Buck’s Ice Cream.
- Favorite professor: Dr. Klien from Communication 2500. He cared so much about his students no matter where they were from, and his class was super fun and helpful!
- Favorite weekend activity on campus: Volunteer at Tiger Pantry
- Favorite campus location: Peace Park – the best place to read novels or listen to podcasts on weekends.
- Favorite quote: “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” –C. S. Lewis