Providing high school students around the world a clear path to Mizzou undergraduate programs through the Mizzou Academy.
Mizzou Academy partners directly with the Office of International Admissions to offer pre-admittance to University of Missouri for qualifying international students. This program is available to high-achieving international students (> 3.0 GPA) who complete a diploma with Mizzou Academy.
Students may choose from 300-plus online or onsite programs including engineering, science and business. Click here to view the options.
Complete the short form linked below to receive email communications about your University of Missouri study options as a Mizzou Academy student.*
For guaranteed undergraduate pre-admission to Mizzou, students must have an approved graduation path by the University of Missouri Office of Admissions, and:
- Pass courses with Mizzou Academy to earn a University of Missouri High School diploma
- Present a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a U.S. 4.0 scale, including all subjects taken from the Mizzou Academy curriculum and other curricula
International students are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores for general admission. However, students whose native language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency by taking one of the tests listed on our English Language Requirements page.
We are also proud to award MizzouDirect scholarships of $12,000/year annually for qualifying students. The MizzouDirect scholarship can be combined with any other campus scholarships students may earn based on full academic record. It may be combined with other awards, and it does not prohibit the student from receiving any other MU awards as long as the total does not exceed the nonresident portion of tuition costs.
The award is renewable for an additional three years if a 3.0 cumulative GPA is maintained.
- International students who complete a diploma with Mizzou Academy
- GPA Requirements: > 3.0 across all Mizzou Academy courses
- Must meet all requirements for our College Prep Diploma (including the Missouri State exam)
- Credits from Mizzou Academy: 5 (10 courses)