Transfer Admission Requirements
To meet the general admission requirements to Mizzou, you must:
- have at least a 2.5 cumulative college GPA
- meet the freshman admission requirements OR
- have at least 24 college-level transferable credits, including one of the following courses:
- college algebra with at least a C- grade
- English 1000 equivalent with at least a C- grade
If your GPA includes repeated courses, we may recalculate your GPA to determine your admission status.
Admission to Mizzou does not guarantee admission into an individual degree program, which often have their own admission requirements.
However, we have formal agreements with colleges around the state that simplify the transfer process into certain degree programs.
UM System Transfer Students
As a full-time, UM-System transfer student, you meet the general admissions requirements to Mizzou if you:
- have at least a 2.0 GPA
- have at least 24 college-level transferable credits OR meet the freshman admission requirements
Associate of Arts Degree
If you have an Associate of Arts degree from a regionally accredited Missouri community college, you automatically meet the general admission requirements.
Additionally, if you have at least:
- 60 transferable credits AND
- a 2.0 GPA
you will enter Mizzou as a junior and automatically meet the general education requirements.