Transfer students are degree-seeking applicants who have completed coursework during a regular session at a college or university after receiving a high school diploma (or equivalent exam). The summer session immediately following high school graduation is not considered a regular session. You can apply to Mizzou as a transfer student in just four easy steps!
Steps in applying
1. Visit Mizzou and take a campus tour. You'll see the stunning scenery and learn all about admissions, financial aid and life at Mizzou. We even have special visit dates for transfer students! Can't get to Columbia right away? Contact our transfer office, transfer ambassadors or take one of our online tours.
3. Complete an application. You can apply online.
- Check the deadlines so you stay on track for the application process
- Request official copies of your high school transcript (if you have less than 24 hours of college credit) and college transcripts and have them sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Have a valid MasterCard, VISA or Discover credit card or your bank information available for the application fee.
- Contact the Transfer Admissions Office with any questions once you have applied.
4. Explore financial aid options.