Steps in applying
1. Take a virtual tour! Get to know the strength of Mizzou's academic programs, our vibrant campus community, and Columbia, Missouri. (What is Mizzou?) You can also see what events are currently offered specifically for our International community!
2. Visit an EducationUSA advising center for assistance in applying, scheduling testing services, U.S. visa application guidance, and various information sessions.
3. Apply with the international student application online. You must apply at least six months to a year in advance of the semester you wish to enroll. If you are admitted, the International Center will send you the appropriate form along with detailed information explaining visa application procedures. The U.S. Consulate where you apply for your visa will inform you if any immunizations are necessary.
4. Gather all of the application materials.
6. Find out which credits are transferable if you're coming from an international school.
7. Complete the Transfer Authorization form if you're currently enrolled at another school in the United States.
8. Explore costs.
Questions regarding the application process? Please contact us.