Steps in applying
- Take a virtual tour! Get to know the strength of Mizzou's academic programs, our vibrant campus community, and Columbia, Missouri. (What is Mizzou?) You can also see what events are currently offered specifically for our International community!
- Want to know if a course you have taken will transfer to Mizzou? The course equivalency site provides a guide to how classes at your current or former school are transferred to MU.
- Apply with the international student application online. You must apply at least six months to a year in advance of the semester you wish to enroll. If you are admitted, the International Center will send you the appropriate form along with detailed information explaining visa application procedures. The U.S. Consulate where you apply for your visa will inform you if any immunizations are necessary.
- Gather all of the application materials.
- Send your documents, official TOEFL or IELTS score, complete application and U.S. $65 application fee to our International Admissions Office.
- Find out which credits are transferable if you're coming from an international school. If you are a current MU student please visit the International Course Equivalency page.
- Explore costs.
Questions regarding the application process? Please contact us.