Steps in applying:
1. Visit Mizzou and take a campus tour. You'll see the stunning scenery and learn all about admissions, financial aid and life at Mizzou. You even have your own admissions representative. Can't get to Columbia right away? Take one of our online tours.
3. Obtain and complete an application.
- Apply online, download a printable application or request a conventional application.
- Note deadlines so you stay on track with the application process.
- Request your official high school transcript, standardized-test scores, and official transcripts of any college coursework to be sent directly to the Office of Admissions. Check ahead to see if your AP, IB or college credits will transfer to Mizzou.
- Have a valid MasterCard, VISA or Discover credit card (or check or money order if applying by mail) for the $50 application fee.
4. Explore financial aid options.
Questions regarding the application process? Please contact us.