Mizzou admissions representatives are excited to answer your questions. Each rep is assigned a geographic territory, but feel free to contact anyone below. You might meet our representatives at a high school or college fair, or when you visit Mizzou’s campus. Representatives are knowledgeable about all aspects of Mizzou: majors, student clubs, costs, dining halls — you name it. They can also provide you with information about how the admissions process works and what you need to do to become a Tiger.
Hometown: Eldon, Missouri
Degree: BA '14, English
- Favorite place to eat in Columbia: Ernie’s for breakfast, Pickleman’s for lunch, Addison’s for dinner!
- Favorite Mizzou memory: Winning our flag football intramural championship in the pouring rain.
- Favorite weekend activities: Exploring small towns of Missouri, playing board games with friends, and hiking with my dogs.
Hometown: Hastings, Minnesota
Degree: BS '21, Documentary
- Favorite Mizzou experience: Saturdays at Faurot and winning fan of the game! Every gameday I waited hours in line with Tiger’s Lair to paint up and cheer on the Tigers from the 50-yard line.
- Favorite local eats: Minnesota’s infamous Tater Tot Hotdish & Oreo Speed Wagon ice cream from Sparky’s whenever I’m in Columbia.
- Favorite Minnesota activity: Jumping into one of Minnesota’s 10,000 lakes (11,842 to be exact) or snow since there is a lot of that here too!
Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Degree: BA ’12, Spanish; BJ ’12, Strategic Communication
- Favorite Mizzou residence hall: Pre-renovation Mark Twain when it still had a pool
- Favorite nachos in Columbia: Addison’s
- Favorite weekend activity: Hiking at the Pinnacles
Hometown: Plainfield, Illinois
Degree: BJ '20, Journalism (Magazine Editing)
- Favorite Mizzou experience: My sorority winning homecoming my junior year!
- Best deep dish pizza: Lou Malnati’s (their Lou’s salad is also amazing).
- Favorite places to eat in CoMo: India’s House, Pizza Tree, Seoul Taco and Café Berlin
Hometown: Columbia, Missouri
Degree: BS ’19, Agricultural Education & Leadership
- Favorite Mizzou class: Everyday Floral Design
- Best place to get dessert in Columbia: Flyover
- Favorite activities: I love to decorate cakes and bake any other sweet treat. I am also a giant bookworm!
Hometown: Vernon Hills, Illinois
Degree: BS '20, Hospitality Management; BA '20, Spanish
- Favorite spot on campus: The Rec. Whether I was working out, taking classes, studying, or laying out in the sun you could find me at The Rec at least once a day.
- Favorite place to eat in Columbia: Las Margaritas, especially now that there is a location downtown. I could eat their queso for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- Favorite Mizzou memory: Spending a semester abroad in Alicante, Spain. Here I was able to travel to 13 countries and 22 cities while practicing my Spanish speaking skills. It was the most eye opening experience I have ever had.
Dallas & Fort Worth Texas
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
Degree: BA ’15, Communication, emphasis in Mass Media
- Favorite season at Mizzou: Fall. The campus truly looks like you are in a movie, with perfect weather and the fall foliage. You also can’t forget about Tiger football!
- Favorite Mizzou memory: Getting to celebrate 100 years of Homecoming in 2011
- Fun fact: I can name all 46 U.S Presidents
Georgia and greater Southeastern U.S.
Hometown: Grand Ridge, Illinois
Degree: BA ’98, English Literature and Public Relations, Illinois Wesleyan University
- Favorite quote: “Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.” — Minor Myers, jr.
- Favorite things: Family, friends, my two dogs, music, sports, art, travel, coffee, animals and doing anything active outdoors
- Favorite vacation spot: Anywhere on a beach
Hometown: Santa Monica, California
Degree: M Ed ’15
- Favorite aspect of Southern California: I absolutely love watching the sunrise and sunset over our beautiful beaches! I'm also a big fan of seafood (especially sushi), and I enjoy discovering new restaurants.
- Favorite book series: I enjoy reading the Ender’s Game saga. The author, Orson Scott Card, does a great job of exploring dynamic themes and creating a universe that is foreign yet very similar to ours.
- Favorite movie series: I’m a huge Star Wars fan. (Yes, I even enjoyed the prequels.) I’m also familiar with the Star Wars universe lore! I'm also a big Lord of the Rings fan!
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
Degree: BA '21, International Studies
- Favorite Mizzou dorm: Wolpers Hall. I spent my freshman year there and loved everyone I met.
- Favorite Mizzou memory: My study abroad in Seoul, South Korea. I was able to study at Korea University twice during my time at Mizzou and would go back in a heartbeat!
- Favorite spot on campus: Wolpers basement. I used the piano down there and taught myself during my down time between classes.
Hometown: Ipava, Illinois
Degree: BJ '15, Journalism (Strategic Communications)
- Favorite Mizzou memory: All things homecoming! The 100th Homecoming was especially thrilling. Columbia is always buzzing with excitement and Tiger spirit! Football is also my favorite sport to watch.
- Favorite spot on campus: The Student Center and the Rec. I went to both places almost every single day and, both were always thriving with student activity.
- Favorite quote: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
West Central Missouri
Hometown: Bloomington, Illinois
Degree: BS BA '21, Management; BA '21, International Studies
- Favorite coffee shop in Columbia: Lakota Coffee
- Favorite weekend activity: Running on the MKT Trail and going to the Columbia Farmers Market
- Favorite movie: La La Land and really any musical movie
Hometown: Nevada, Missouri
Degree: BFA ’08, Art with emphasis in Photography
- Favorite activities: Hiking, camping, traveling, reading and landscape photography
- Favorite undergrad memories: Tiger Walk, studying abroad, volunteering in the International Center and home football games
- Favorite spot in SW Missouri: Roaring River State Park
South Central Missouri
Hometown: Waynesville, Missouri
Degree: BS '19, Plant Sciences
- Favorite Mizzou memory: Having the opportunity to study abroad twice to New Zealand! It was awesome to see different agricultural practices in the southern hemisphere and enjoy summertime weather in December!
- Best Mizzou resource: Definitely Ellis Library. The librarians can help you find tons of articles and books to help you earn an A on your papers. Plus, they have good book recommendations for reading on your own!
- Favorite weekend activity: During football season I love cheering on the Tigers and Marching Mizzou at Faurot Field!
East Central Missouri
Hometown: Carrolton, Missouri
Degree: BHS Health Science '19
- Favorite coffee shop in Columbia: Uprise Bakery
- Favorite time of year: Mizzou Football Season
- Favorite Mizzou Memory: Senior sendoff
St. Louis, Missouri
Hometown: New Franklin, Missouri
Degree: BS HES ’15, Family and Lifespan Development
- Favorite place to eat in Columbia: Murry’s
- Favorite free-time activity: Reading — anything
- Favorite type of jokes: Anything punny
Hometown: Florissant, Missouri
Degree: BS ‘15, Sports Venue Management; M.Ed. ‘17, Positive Coaching
- Favorite place to eat in Columbia: Sophia’s
- Greek life fact: I was one of the 10 Founding Fathers of Alpha Tau Omega in 2015 as a Freshman
- Favorite Quote: “One small crack doesn’t mean you are broken. It means you were put to the test & didn’t fall apart” —Linda Poindexter
International Admissions Rep
Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri
Degree: BS '07, International Business Administration; MS '11, Student Affairs
- Favorite spot on campus: MU Student Center because it’s always buzzing with activity.
- Favorite weekend activity: Visiting the many parks and trails throughout Columbia.
- What I can’t live without: My passport.
- Favorite quote: “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” — St. Augustine
Kansas City and Kansas
Hometown: Independence, Missouri
Degree: BS BA ’99, Rockhurst University (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Favorite campus spot: Tiger Plaza
- Favorite campus dining hall: The MARK on Fifth Street
- Favorite random Mizzou fact: There were once two tiger mascots at Mizzou — a male and a female — but neither had a name.
Degree: BS ’17, Business Administration, Marketing
- Favorite places to eat in Columbia: Jazz, Seoul Taco and Hot Box Cookies
- Favorite sports: Football, basketball, volleyball
- Favorite residence hall: College Avenue (Fun fact: I lived there all four years!)