Saturday Open Houses
Meet Mizzou Days
Our Saturday open houses, called Meet Mizzou Days, are recommended for prospective freshman who want to learn about what all of our departments have to offer at our Academic Fair.
Meet Mizzou Days Schedule
Check in begins at 8 a.m. Plan on being on campus until at least 2 p.m.
At check in, you will be given a time for your tour. From there, you will build your own schedule choosing from the following sessions:
- Academic Fair
- Learn about the academic opportunities available to you. Talk to faculty and staff from most Academic Departments on campus to get an idea of what your academic life will be like in a particular degree program. This is a great opportunity to get any questions you have about a particular academic program answered.
- Campus Tour
- Discover our 1,262-acre campus, a designated botanic garden, during a walking tour with one of our admissions reps. Get an up-close look at the historic Columns and Jesse Hall, our state-of-the-art rec and student centers, a model res hall and much more.
- Mizzou Overview
- Get a sneak peak at what life at Mizzou is like from a current student. One of our admissions reps will walk you through the admissions process, student life opportunities and what Columbia as a city has to offer to you.
- Res Life and Campus Dining Services
- Learn about the different living options and amenities available at each res hall, and get a taste of the variety of eats our dining halls offer across campus.
- Financial Aid
- Get an in-depth overview of the financial aid options available to you, including scholarship opportunities and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Departmental Information Sessions
- Learn more about select schools and colleges at departmental information sessions.
April 15, 2017
April 22, 2017
A few weeks after you register, you will receive a confirmation packet with:
- check in location
- parking instructions
- Make sure you follow the instructions included. Some of our roads are closed for pedestrian campus when classes are in session.
- sample schedule of events
If you did not receive a confirmation packet, or if you have any other questions, contact our office.