Mizzou offers group tours of campus for schools and organizations. These tours are meant for groups of 10 or more. For an individual or family visit, visit our incoming freshman tours page.
K-7th grade students/non-student organizations
Contact the Office of Visitor Relations to set up a group tour of campus.
8th-12th grade students
Your group visit will include a presentation by an Admissions Representative and a tour of campus led by a current Mizzou student. This is a walking tour, so be sure to remind the group to wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather.
To set up a group tour, fill out the embedded form below. Before filling out the form, note the following:
- In order to provide the best experience possible, we require your group has:
- a maximum of 55 students
- one chaperone for every 10 students
- Group visits are available Tuesday through Thursday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Requests must be made at least three weeks in advance.
- Visits are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Due to staffing limitations, scheduling conflicts and the size of our facilities, we cannot accept every request we get.