In-Person Campus Visits
We are excited to welcome you to campus for in person visits. Due to social distancing guidelines, visitor capacities will be limited.
Please note that as we resume campus visitors, many campus buildings will be shown from the exterior only. No meals or snacks will be provided.
Visits include Mizzou Overview, presented by an Admissions Representative. In this session, you’ll learn about the application process, admission requirements, costs and scholarships and housing and dining. Immediately following, you’ll depart on a 90-minute walking tour of our beautiful, historic campus.
Campus tours in Spanish are available by request. Please indicate your interest in a Spanish-led campus tour on your reservation form.
Important Safety Information Regarding COVID-19
To protect the health and safety of the Mizzou community and our visitors, we have put in place the following safety measures. We ask that you adhere to these measures closely for the duration of your visit:
- For contact tracing purposes, all visitors must be registered with the Office of Admissions. You will enter this information when registering for your visit.
- Because of social distancing guidelines, students are allowed two visitors to accompany them on their visit for a total in the group of three. Additional guests will not be permitted in the presentation or on the campus tour. The names of both guests will be entered on the form upon registration.
- All visitors are asked to bring a face mask that covers their nose and mouth and are required to wear it at all times inside any building on campus and for the duration of their campus tour, especially when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Visitors should maintain social distancing of a minimum of six feet distance from others at all times while on campus and are asked to maintain proper hygiene by washing hands or utilizing hand sanitizer.
- All visitors are asked to perform a symptom assessment before arriving on campus for symptoms of COVID-19, including fever (100.4 degrees or above), cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell. Contact us to reschedule should any member of your party be experiencing any of these symptoms or feel ill on the day of your visit.