Information for Juniors
Ready to become a Tiger? Take these steps to make sure you don’t miss out on important updates.
1. Update your info.
We want to keep you informed of important dates and deadlines. Continue checking your email. We’ll deliver a lot of important reminders right to your inbox.
Update your information
2. Follow us on social media.
Whether you’re an aspiring Mizzou student or already admitted, You@Mizzou is your gateway to connect with Tigers ? and dive into MU.
- Get advice from real students
- Browse articles and videos
- Track enrollment steps
- Personalize your feed so you get only the information important to you
5. Send your ACT or SAT scores every time you take the test.
- Our ACT code is 2382
- Our College Board code (for the SAT) is 6875.
- Send your score every time you take the test. We’ll always consider your highest. And we’ll keep your score on file until you apply for admission.
6. Get ready to apply.
- Check out our admission requirements.
- The application becomes available Aug. 1. Mark your calendar!
7. Check out our automatic scholarships — guaranteed money your first year when you meet the requirements.
- When you apply, you’ll be automatically reviewed for these and notified if you receive one.
- Don’t quite qualify when you apply? No problem, keep working hard. You can qualify any time during your senior year.
- Higher test score? Send it! We’ll accept test scores through the test date in June of your senior year.