Climb higher. Go further.
Students from all over the world come to the University of Missouri for its excellent academic reputation and opportunities to gain career experience while taking classes. You’ve already gotten started. Now finish strong at Mizzou.
You are an international transfer student if you are a degree-seeking student who:
- Has received a high school diploma
- And completed coursework during a regular session at a college or university
- And are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
We want to hear from you! Use the form below to contact us for more information.
Applying and transferring to Mizzou is simple and straightforward.
- See what admissions materials you’ll need.
- Learn about transfer admission requirements.
- Read about Mizzou’s English language requirements for international transfer students.
- While you can apply at any time, we recommend you apply at least six months to a year in advance of the semester you wish to enroll.
Transfer Credits & Articulation Agreements
Follow these guides to see how your college credits will transfer to Mizzou.
- View International Baccalaureate course equivalencies.
- Do you have credits from a Missouri college or university? Visit our articulation agreements and transfer guides page.
- See how some courses from institutions across the U.S. transfer to Mizzou on our transfer course equivalencies site. Not every institution is included in this database. Please know that we will work with you to honor as many credits as possible from your institution when you transfer to Mizzou.
- Learn more about transferring credits here.
Scholarships & Costs
A Mizzou, education is a tremendous value. We’re here to help you through the process.
- View information about scholarships for international students.
- Estimate the cost of attending Mizzou.
Please note: International applicants to Coordinated Undergraduate Degree Programs (CUDPs) in the Missouri School of Journalism are not considered for transfer scholarships.
The University of Missouri offers more than 300 degree programs in areas including business, engineering, communication, journalism and health professions. No matter what your interests are, we have the degree program you are looking for.
If you use WeChat, you can scan our QR code to get in touch with us.