Apply as a Returning Student
If you used to be a degree-seeking student at Mizzou but haven’t enrolled in classes for at least one semester, you must apply for re-admission and be approved by your academic unit in order to enroll again. You don’t have to meet any admission requirements to apply for re-admission.
You may wish to check for registration holds in myZou. Some holds may require resolution before you’ll be able to register even if you are re-admitted. (If you need help logging in to myZou, contact IT Tech Support.)
- Complete the application.
- A $25 application fee is required to submit your application.
- Submit your official transcripts to our office for any courses taken since you were last enrolled at Mizzou.
- Explore costs and financial aid options.
After you have completed these steps, we will forward your information to your program for review.
If you don’t know whether you need to submit an application for re-admission, contact us.
Mizzou Finish Line
Are you close to finishing your degree and want to return to Mizzou? The Mizzou Finish Line program will help you figure out how to complete your degree.
Finish Line Requirements
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Finish Line program:
- You left Mizzou in good standing
- You earned more than 75 credit hours
- You haven’t been enrolled in classes for at least one year