Apply as a Returning Student
If you used to be a degree-seeking student at Mizzou but haven’t enrolled in classes for at least one semester, you must apply for re-admission and be approved by your academic unit in order to enroll again. You don’t have to meet any admission requirements to apply for re-admission.
- Complete the application.
- A $25 application fee is required to submit your application.
- Submit your official transcripts to our office for any courses taken since you were last enrolled at Mizzou.
- Explore costs and financial aid options.
After you have completed these steps, we will forward your information to your program for review.
If you don’t know whether you need to submit an application for re-admission, contact us.
Recruit Back Program
Are you close to finishing your degree and want to return to Mizzou? The Recruit Back program will help you figure out how to complete your degree.
Recruit Back Requirements
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Recruit Back program:
- You left Mizzou in good standing.
- You completed 100+ credit hours (senior standing).
- You were a student in the College of Arts & Science, the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources or the College Human Environmental Sciences.