Skip to main content
Skip to navigation

Veteran benefits

Students who have never before received veteran benefits should contact the MU Veterans Center office for the appropriate forms as well as information about completing the requirements of the VA Educational Benefits system.

Please visit the office in the north side of the Memorial Union in N-5 and present copies of any documents you have received from the St. Louis VA Regional Office.

Required documents

  • Dependent of a military veteran:
    VA’s Certificate of Eligibility or Transfer of Benefits application (VA22-1990e)
  • National Guard or Reserves member:
    Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) and, if applicable, Kicker contract
  • Former active duty:
  • Missouri resident who has served in combat:
    Please talk with us before applying for the Post 9/11 GI Bill.

Questions? Contact the MU Veterans Center.

MU Veterans Center

Robert R. Ross, Director
Keith Herdzina, Adviser
N-5 Memorial Student Union
University of Missouri Columbia, MO 65211

Phone: 573-884-4383
Fax: 573-884-4387
Facebook: Mizzou Student Veterans Association