Need help paying for school? Apply for scholarships!
Scholarships are education funds that do not have to be repaid. Eligibility is based on criteria established by the donor or institution. Criteria may include:
- Merit (academic achievement, athletic skills, community service, etc.)
- Need (financial need, hardship, etc.)
- Special characteristics (ethnicity, place of residence, intended major, etc.)
In one recent year University of Missouri undergraduate students received more than $65 million in scholarship aid, both internal and external. To ensure that you're considered for all scholarships for which you’re eligible, follow Student Financial Aid’s scholarship guidelines carefully.
Mizzou scholarships for first-time college students
The University of Missouri offers several scholarships for which students are considered automatically when they are admitted to MU. To be eligible for MU's automatic scholarships, you must enroll at the University of Missouri on the Columbia campus the first fall semester after your high school class graduates.
- Scholarships for Missouri residents
- Scholarships for non-Missouri residents
- Scholarships for International students
Other Mizzou scholarships
Some MU scholarships require the students to apply using the MU Annual Scholarship Application.
Scholarships are available for:
- Continuing undergraduate students
- International students
- Transfer students
- Graduate and professional students