Midwest student exchange
Effective for students entering in Fall 2014, Mizzou will no longer be participating in the Midwest Student Exchange Program. Students who enroll as full-time students prior to Fall 2014 will be grandfathered into the program, but no new students will be admitted.
Mizzou participates in the Midwest Student Exchange Program, which encourages students to attend out-of-state schools within the Midwest by offering reduced fees for selected programs. Participating states include:
- North Dakota
MSEP students attending Mizzou from any of these states may be eligible to pay a reduced tuition rate.
- As an MSEP student, you are not eligible for the Mark Twain Nonresident Scholarship or the Mizzou Heritage Scholarship.
- You cannot petition for Missouri resident status. You would be required to be a non-participant in the MSEP for 12 months before applying for Missouri resident status.
- You will be required to verify your enrollment in a participating degree program each semester.
- If you choose a dual major, you must designate your primary and secondary majors. Only the primary major will be considered for eligibility in MSEP.
- If you change your secondary major to a primary major, you could lose credit in your new primary major. Depending on your new primary major, you may not be eligible to continue participating in the MSEP program.
- If you change your major to a nonparticipating program, you must leave MSEP.